Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Joe Cool - Mixtape For No Fucking Reason



Finally, the long awaited mixtape from my Louisiana broseph, Joe Cool. Any of my Star Chaser bretheren that have ever locked onto the site has definitely seen me posting Joe Cool shit everywhere lol. 
And if you've listened to the music I've posted you'd know that the kid is BOSS! 
I've been waiting on this tape and since downloading, have listened to it 5 times. Now I'm able to present you all with 21 tracks of high quality, Louisiana Hip Hop. Every track is fluent in versatility, lyricism, with a vibe that can only be appreciated by true fans of hip hop music.
 With a crazy flow, and a plethera of amazing beats, this is easily one of my favorite mixtapes. 
Big ups to my bro Joe Cool, TheSuperCookies, Austin Beck-Hill, and Entourage Music Group for bringing us all a Classic piece of work.

SO BAKE THAT BITCH!



Hosted by DJ Choz: The Official tape with DJ Choz


No comments:

Post a Comment